AP eamcet Results 2020 : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada will be announcing the results for AP EAMCET 2020 on May 5, 2020. But, before the date of the results announcement, the rank card of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) has been released by the authority. To download the rank card, the applicant needs to enter his date of birth, the application number, and the hall ticket number.
Further, the candidate will also receive an email and SMS about the results of AP EAMCET 2020. The results will be available on the official website of the exam, and a candidate can avail it by entering their hall ticket number and registration number. Moreover, it is advisable for candidates to download and print their rank cards, which will be beneficial for references in the future.
Important dates for AP EAMCET 2020
For the engineering students, exams are scheduled to take place from April 20, 2020, to April 23, 2020. The exam dates for agriculture students will be taking place on April 23, 2020, and April 24, 2020. Lastly, students from both the stream will be appearing their tests on April 22, 2020, and April 23, 2020.
As stated earlier, the results for students of all the streams will be announced on May 5, 2020. The candidates will be able to download their rank cards from the second week of June. Lastly, the counseling begins only one week later from the date of downloading their rank card.
AP Eamcet Results 2020 Name wise, Marks wise & Rank card
How does an applicant check the results for AP EAMCET 2020?
- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020.
- Search for the link displaying‘results’ on the page.
- Open the link and click on the login option.
- Then a candidate will have to enter the hall ticket number and registration number for AP EAMCET 2020.
- After entering the details, move your cursor to the ‘Submit’ option and tap on it.
- After that, the candidate will be able to see the results on the screen.
- Make sure that all the details match with your admit card.
- Download and print it, which will be helpful in future references.
Names of the top 10 toppers of the AP EAMCET 2019
Kurushetty Ravi Sri Teja secured the first position in last year. Srideva Pranav and Goppi Bhanu Datta followed with the second and third positions. D Chandrasekhar SS Hedahavya and Batappati Karthikey secured the fourth and fifth position in the examination. The sixth, seventh and eighth rank holders are Rishi Shavat, g Venkat Krishna Surya Likhit, and Appa Konda Abhijeet Reddy. Lastly, Aryan Ladda and Alampalli Hema Venkata Abhinav secured the ninth and tenth positions, respectively.
If a candidate is found guilty of attaining by trying to reduce the minimum qualification marks for the AP EAMCET exams, by falsely claiming to belong to the SC/ST category, then the rank of such candidate will be revoked. It will be revoked if the forgery comes into the notice of the officials during the registration or admission in any given Institution or University.
Statistics for the AP EAMCET Results for the last two years
During the year 2019, the total number of students qualified by appearing for AP EAMCET was 1,38,160. The passing percentage for engineering aspirants turned out to be 74.39%. On the other hand, the passing percentage was 83.64% for the candidates in the field of Agriculture/ Medicine.
In the year 2018, the total number of students qualified after appearing for AP EAMCET was 1.38 lakhs. The passing percentage of engineering students turned out to be 72.28%. Whereas, the passing percentage of candidates was 87.60% in the field of medicine.
The details available on the results of AP EAMCET results
- Candidates’ name.
- Application number.
- Scores obtained in the exam.
- Name of the Father.
- Hall ticket number.
- AP EAMCET 2020 registration number.
- Combined score.
- AP EAMCET weightage.
- Secured marks.
- Group total & maximum scores.
- Intermediate percentage.
Normalization Procedure for AP EAMCET 2020
There will be multiple sessions held for AP EAMCET 2020. The sessions will be based on the same pattern and the same syllabus for candidates belonging to the same eligibility criteria. Subsequently, a single candidate won’t be able to appear in more than one session. Moreover, there is a possibility of a comparison between candidates of different sessions due to variation in the difficulty level of every other section. Therefore, the normalization process is adopted to eradicate any such differences in the level of difficulty in different sessions.
What is the normalization procedure?
As per the Indian education system, the normalization procedure aims at equalizing the level of difficulty of the examinations held in various sessions. Basically, this procedure assures that no student gets any undue advantage or disadvantage due to the variation in difficulty levels in various sessions. Therefore, this procedure is adopted only after the recommendation of various experts from different renowned educational institutions of India.
The procedure followed to assign merit rank to a candidate
For calculating the merit rank of a student, 75% of marks are obtained through the normalization procedure, and the other remaining 25% is considered of the Intermediate marks. Subsequently, this procedure is to be followed while calculating merit rank for all the group subjects.
Important points to keep in mind For AP Eamcet 2020
- If a candidate acquires qualifying marks in AP EAMCET 2020, but due to the process of normalization, the marks of the candidate in any specific subject becomes negative, then the normalized marks secured in that very subject will be considered as zero. Whereas, the marks obtained collectively in three subjects will be considered for the AP EAMCET marks.
- After the normalization process, if a candidate scores zero or below in all the three subjects combined, then the total marks of the candidate will be treated to be zero. Subsequently, the rank will be given based on the weightage of 25% of intermediate marks. Lastly, in case of a tie, the normalization marks will be given preference over intermediate scores for breaking the deadlock.
Stay tuned to Atozupdate.net for more updates on ap eamcet 2020