Corona Virus have entered India and is showing its effect in a rapid phase. the pandemic which was first recorded in Wuhan, China has now spread to almost all parts of the world including India. Being second most populated country in the world, The mortality rates tend to increase at a high rate. In order to fight against this deadly virus India has already declared a strict shut down and asked the people to remain in quarantine for a while in order to break its chain.
Coronavirus (Covid19) Cases Live Update in India
As for today the total number of COVID-19 positive cases in India has climbed to 908. More than 160 positive cases have been reported from various parts of India which is the highest single day count till date. Out of these 826 positive cases 47 are foreign nationals.
Check out : COVID 19 World Wide Live Updates
The total number of deaths recorded have been raised to 20. Deaths have been reported from Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Karnataka, Punjab, New Delhi, West Bengal and Himachal Pradesh. Kerala reports first novel corona death.
COVID19 Cases in India
There have been 908 active cases in India and 83 patients have been cured, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The highest number of cases in India has been reported in Kerala which surged to 176, with positive cases being rapidly increasing.
- Maharashtra is in second place with 162 active COVID-19 cases reported so far.
- Gujarat has 53 positive cases In which 2 deaths have been reported in last 24 hours.
- Telangana has 59 positive cases in its state.
- Karnataka has reported its second death due to COVID-19 on Thursday, and 40 positive cases just on Friday with which the total number of positive cases in the state have raised to 69.
- New Delhi has reported 40 corona positive cases as on Thursday.
- Haryana has 33 positive cases reported.
- Jammu and Kashmir has reported 18 COVID-19 positive cases.
- Madhya Pradesh has a total of 30 cases after five cases reported today.
- Uttar Pradesh has 44 people recorded with corona positive.
- Andhra Pradesh has 14 confirmed COVID-19 cases as on Thursday.
- Bihar has 9 corona positive patients in its state.
- West Bengal has reported with 15 cases of coronavirus.
- Uttarakhand has official record of 5.
- Chandigarh has 8 COVID-19 cases.
- Goa has 6 cases in its state by the officials.
- Chhattisgarh has 6 reported cases of corona virus in its state.
- Mizoram and Manipur has recorded one case each in their states respectively.
- Andaman and Nicobar has reported 6 positive cases as on today.
- Himachal Pradesh has 4 Covid-19 positive cases.
- Odisha has 3 positive corona positive cases.
- Tamil Nadu has 38 COVID-19 cases reported as of today.
- Rajasthan has 52 active cases of novel corona virus.
Corona Virus Deaths in India
India has officially declared a 21-day lock-down period starting from Tuesday midnight in order to reduce the spread of novel corona virus. All the essential supplies like groceries and medical supplies are functional during the lock down. Its fourth day of lock down being carried but the total number of positive cases have been increasing rapidly. The people are requested by the governments of different states to stay safe at home. Hope the number decreases by the end of the lock down period.
Follow Atozupdate.net for all the live updates on Coronavirus.